Are you ready to take the next step?
Once you have completed Reiki 1 & 2 and have practiced these powerful energy healing modalities, you may wish to deepen your Reiki Journey with your Reiki Masters. Through the following Master courses you have the opportunity to take your learning to the next level which will not only enhance your Reiki Practice but also give you the skills to teach Reiki to your own students should you choose to.
The following Reiki Master program is extensive in both learning and deepening your skills. It is broken up into individual workshops offered throughout the year, giving you plenty of time and opportunity to complete your Reiki Masters at your own pace. There is no time limit on finishing your Masters.
Many of these workshops are also available to Reiki 2 students who wish to deepen their skills without necessarily taking on the entire Master Program.
So how does the Program work?
The Reiki Master Program is made up of 2 compulsory one day workshops and 3 further advanced Reiki workshops which the student can choose out of 6 different Advanced Reiki Workshops available. Although with the 2 compulsory workshops, the Attuning to the Master level workshop needs to be done first, however the remainder of the workshops (Advanced Reiki Workshops) can be done in any order.
Together the 5 workshops needed for your Reiki Master Certificate gives you the practice hours and detailed teaching in order to give you the confidence in running not only a successful Reiki Practice but also the confidence in training your own Reiki Students.
Compulsory Workshops included in the Reiki Master Program
The following two workshops are compulsory for completing the entire Reiki Master Program and the Attuning to the Master level workshop needs to be done first. These workshops are one-day workshops and will be repeated during the year. These are:
- Attuning to the Master level – Learning the Master symbol and how to apply it to your Reiki Healing.
- How to Run a level 1 Reiki Course – Self-Healing Level, How to Run a level 2 Reiki Course – Practitioner Level and a discussion on how to design your own Master/Teacher Level.
The description for these workshops are below and are currently being held at either my Mt Pleasant Healing Studio or at an Adelaide venue.
Advanced Reiki Workshops
The following workshops are included in the Master Program but can also be attended by any Reiki level 2 practitioners who wish to deepen their skills without necessarily completing the Master Program.
There are seven Advanced Reiki one-day workshops available. If you are completing the Master Program then you need to complete a minimum of 3 of the following workshops, along with the 2 compulsory Master workshops and a log book of 10 Reiki Healings, to gain your Master Certificate .
There are seven Advanced Reiki workshops available. These workshops are:
Advanced Reiki Techniques
House and Space Clearing with Reiki
Healing with Reiki and Crystals
Healing with Reiki and Colour
Reiki Healing with Animals
Reiki Healing for the entire Aura and the Chakra System
Marketing a Reiki Business
To view the description of these Advanced Reiki workshops then please click here.
Attuning to the Master level
This workshop is the start of the Master Journey and it is not only suitable for those who wish to complete the whole Master course but it is also suitable as a stand alone workshop for those that wish to enhance their Reiki 2 practice by being attuned to the Master level.
This workshop includes:
- Receiving your Master Attunement,
- Discussion of your Reiki Journey so far, from student to practitioner,
- Reiki Lineage,
- Understanding Symbology in Reiki and learning the Master symbol,
- Bringing the Master Symbol and energy into your healing work and everyday life.
This workshop runs from 10am to 4pm. Cost is $120.
It is available either in a group setting or one on one training.
Venue: Intuitive Wisdom Healing Rooms, Mount Pleasant SA. Mount Pleasant is just 10min from Birdwood in the Adelaide Hills or 30min from Angaston in the Barossa Valley. Actual address given upon booking.
To place a booking, ask questions or for more information then please contact Sarah via the Contact Page
*Please note – that within 7 days of the workshop, deposits are not refundable but are transferable to another workshop.
How to Run a level 1 Reiki Course – Self-Healing Level, How to Run a level 2 Reiki Course – Practitioner Level and a discussion on how to design your own Master/Teacher Level
This workshop includes everything you need to know in order to run your own Reiki 1 Workshop. Topics include:
- Learning how to give a Reiki 1 Attunement and understanding the role you play in the Attunement process.
- Breaking down the components of the Reiki 1 workshop and understanding the importance of each of these components.
- Learning the logistics of running a workshop
- Learning how to give a Reiki 2 Attunement,
- Breaking down the components of the Reiki 2 workshop and understanding the importance of each of these components,
- Learning how to give a Master Attunement,
- What to think about when designing your own Master/Teacher Level.
- Tips on working with students and building a positive teaching environment.
This workshop runs from 10am to 4pm. Cost is $160.
It is available either in a group setting or one on one training.
Date: If you wish to do this course then please register your interest with me through sending your contact details. This can be done via the Contact Page
Further Reiki Master Training Information
Please note the following information:
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this program, especially future dates and further Reiki 2 Advanced Workshops, then please sign up for the mailing list in the below footer.
- Before receiving your Master certificate, it is also required to do a log book of 10 full Reiki Healings and have these signed off by your participants. At least 3 of these must include working with the Mental Symbol.
- It is also encouraged that you regularly practice doing distant healing both for others and also to your own childhood, or situations in your life now or in the future.
- If you have completed Reiki 2 with another Reiki Master, you are still welcome to complete your Masters certificate with me or attend any of the Advanced Reiki Courses.
- Finally, if you wish to discuss the Reiki Master Program or any of the levels of Reiki then please do not hesitate in contacting me via the Contact Page.
Your Reiki Master for these Practitioner Courses is Sarah Stutley who has had over 18 years of experience as a Reiki Master. She is passionate about Reiki and has spent many years furthering her skills with ongoing Reiki research and training to bring you a complete Reiki learning path.
Sarah is also a practitioner and teacher for Meditation, Colour & Crystal Therapy and Aura Healing. Sarah had developed Aura Healing over her many years of being an energy healing practitioner which is a perfect compliment to Reiki. She has also developed her own accredited practitioner certificate course in Aura Healing and for more information on Aura Healing, please click here
For future Reiki course venues and dates then please sign up to my newsletter on the link below