Reiki Master & Teacher Training
Are you ready to take the next step?
Once you have completed Reiki 1 & 2 and have practiced these powerful energy healing modalities, you may wish to deepen your Reiki Journey with Reiki Master & Teacher Training. Through the following Master courses you have the opportunity to take your learning to the next level which will not only enhance your Reiki Practice but also give you the skills to teach Reiki to your own students should you choose to.
The following Reiki Master program is extensive in both learning and deepening your skills. It is broken up into individual workshops throughout the year and some of these workshops will be available more than once during the year, giving you plenty of time and opportunity to complete your Reiki Masters at your own pace. There is no time limit on finishing your Masters.
Many of these workshops are also available to Reiki 2 students who wish to deepen their skills without necessarily taking on the entire Master Program.
So how does the Program work?
The Reiki Master Program is made up of 3 compulsory one day workshops and 3 further advanced Reiki workshops which the student can choose out of 6 different Advanced Reiki Workshops available. Although the 3 compulsory workshops need to be done in order, the remainder of the workshops (Advanced Reiki Workshops) can be done in any order and are also open to any Reiki 2 level practitioner who wishes to advance their training without doing the whole Reiki Master Program.
Together the 6 workshops needed for your Reiki Master Certificate gives you the practice hours and detailed teaching in order to give you the confidence in running not only a successful Reiki Practice but also the confidence in training your own Reiki Students.
Compulsory Workshops included in the Reiki Master Program
The following three workshops are compulsory for completing the entire Reiki Master Program and they need to be completed in order. These workshops are one-day workshops and will be repeated during the year. These are:
- Attuning to the Master level
- How to Run a level 1 Reiki Course – Self-Healing Level
- How to Run a level 2 Reiki Course – Practitioner Level and how to design your own Master/Teacher Level
The description for these workshops are below and are currently being held in my Mt Pleasant Healing Studio but classes will also be run in Adelaide in 2019.
Advanced Reiki Workshops
The following workshops are included in the Master Program but can also be attended by any Reiki level 2 practitioners who wish to deepen their skills without necessarily completing the Master Program.
There are six Advanced Reiki one-day workshops available. If you are completing the Master Program then you need to complete a minimum of 3 of the following workshops, along with the 3 compulsory Master workshops and a log book of 10 Reiki Healings, to gain your Master Certificate .
These workshops are:
- Advanced Reiki Techniques Session 1
- Advanced Reiki Techniques Session 2
- House and Space Clearing with Reiki
- Reiki Crystal Healing
- Animals and Reiki
- Running and Marketing a Reiki Business
To view the description of these Advanced Reiki workshops then please click here.
Attuning to the Master level
This workshop is the start of the Master Journey and it is not only suitable for those who wish to complete the whole Master course but it is also suitable as a stand alone workshop for those that wish to enhance their Reiki 2 practice by being attuned to the Master level.
This workshop includes:
- Receiving your Master Attunement,
- Discussion of your Reiki Journey so far, from student to practitioner,
- Reiki Lineage,
- Understanding Symbology in Reiki and learning the Master symbol,
- Hui Yin and the Violet Breath,
- Bringing the Master Symbol and energy into your healing work and everyday life.
This workshop runs from 10am to 4pm. Cost is $180. First workshop is Saturday August 25th 2018 and held from my Mt Pleasant Healing Studio.
How to Run a level 1 Reiki Course – Self-Healing Level
This workshop includes everything you need to know in order to run your own Reiki 1 Workshop. Topics include:
- Learning how to give a Reiki 1 Attunement and understanding the role you play in the Attunement process.
- Breaking down the components of the Reiki 1 workshop and understanding the importance of each of these components.
- Learning the logistics of running a workshop
- Tips on working with students and building a positive teaching environment.
This workshop runs from 10am to 4pm. Cost is $180. This workshop is on Sunday August 26th 2018 and held from my Mt Pleasant Healing Studio.
How to Run a level 2 Reiki Course – Practitioner Level and how to design your own Master/Teacher Level
This workshop includes everything you need to know in order to run your own Reiki 2 Workshop and what to think about when designing your own Master/Teacher Level. Topics include:
- Learning how to give a Reiki 2 Attunement,
- Breaking down the components of the Reiki 2 workshop and understanding the importance of each of these components,
- Learning how to give a Master Attunement,
- What to think about when designing your own Master/Teacher Level.
This workshop runs from 10am to 4pm. Cost is $180. First workshop is on Saturday 17th November 2018 and held from my Mt Pleasant Healing Studio.
Further Reiki Master Training Information
Please note the following information:
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this program, especially future dates and further Reiki 2 Advanced Workshops, then please sign up for the mailing list below.
- Before receiving your certificate, it is also required to do a log book of 10 full Reiki Healings and have these signed off by your participants. At least 3 of these must include working with the Mental Symbol.
- It is also encouraged that you regularly practice doing distant healing both for others and also to your own childhood, or situations in your life now or in the future.
- If you have completed Reiki 2 with another Reiki Master, you are still welcome to complete your Masters certificate with me or attend any of the Advanced Reiki Courses.
- Finally, if you wish to discuss the Reiki Master Program or any of the levels of Reiki then please do not hesitate in contacting me via the Contact Page.
Your Reiki Master for these Practitioner Courses is Sarah Stutley who has had over 17 years of experience as a Reiki Master. She is passionate about Reiki and has spent many years furthering her skills with ongoing Reiki research and training to bring you a complete Reiki learning path.
Sarah is also a practitioner and teacher for Meditation, Colour & Crystal Therapy and Aura Healing. Sarah had developed Aura Healing over her many years of being an energy healing practitioner which is a perfect compliment to Reiki. She has also developed her own accredited practitioner certificate course in Aura Healing and for more information on Aura Healing, please click here
For future Reiki course venues and dates then please sign up to my newsletter on the link below